Kershaw 1660GLCFBLK Limited Edition Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" CPM-154 Black DLC Blade, Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon Fiber Handles 1660GLCFBLK Limited Edition Leek, Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon Fiber Kershaw Knives
The famous Kershaw Leek goes upscale with a handsome suit of glow-in-the-dark carbon fiber. The carbon fiber handle also lightens this Leek's weight, making it an extremely comfortable EDC. By day, the contoured, carbon fiber scales give the Leek a touch of style. But by night, it reveals another side of its character. Take it into a darkened room and you'll see a soft, green glow coming from the carbon fiber. This unique carbon fiber makes it easy to find your knife in the dark—and definitely makes it a conversation piece.The razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM-154 stainless steel means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified Wharncliffe, so it's a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The blade's black DLC finish looks good and hides use scratches. The Carbon Fiber Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system, so whether you're left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work.A secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocket clip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.All-in-all, if you love Leeks, you're going to want to add this one to your collection.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in The USA - When you see this on one of their knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.0" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.0" (17.9 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Glow-in-the-Dark Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Right Deep Carry
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (68.0 g)
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made in the USA