Kershaw 1670S30V Ken Onion Blur Assisted Folding Knife 3.4" S30V Stonewash Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles 1670S30V Blur S30V Kershaw Knives A PREMIUM BLUR WITH S30V BLADE STEEL
Take a step up in the world of Kershaw Blurs with the S30V Blur.The star attraction is a blade of S30V powdered stainless steel. Powdered steel is more dense and fine-grained, enabling it to take and hold an extremely fine edge for a longer period of time. The steel exhibits excellent toughness, wear resistance and hardness. Like all Blurs, the S30V Blur has a slightly recurved blade that's ideal for multitasking, providing top slicing and piercing capabilities. The S30V Blur has a stonewashed finish for a roughed-up, non-reflective look.The premium blade is paired with an anodized aircraft aluminum handle that's machined to accept Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts. Together, they provide a solid grip in just about any environmental conditions. The anodizing process not only enables the aluminum to accept a dye to produce color handles, but it actually strengthens the aluminum, making this one tough knife. Both handle and Trac-Tec are in black for basic good looks.The S30V Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. The pocket clip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. Handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb studs or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA: When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Thumb studs
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocket clip
- Steel: S30V, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Weight: 4.0 oz (113.4 g)
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made in USA