Kershaw 1776OLSW Link Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" CPM-20CV Stonewashed Plain Blade, Olive Aluminum Handles 1776OLSW Link, Olive Kershaw Knives
Kershaw takes the popular Link to a higher level with CPM-20CV blade steel and a new machined and anodized aluminum handle. And yes, this Link is still an amazing value and is proudly made in the USA. This premium blade steel offers superior hardness, corrosion resistance, toughness, wear resistance—for top edge retention. The aluminum handle is anodized in olive green and the machined pattern gives it a look that’s a real departure from earlier Links, as well as providing enhanced grip.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of their knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.4 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Olive Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (134 g)
- Made in the USA