Kershaw 1812OLCB Dividend Assisted Flipper Knife 3" N690 and D2 Composite Bead Blasted Plain Blade, Olive Aluminum Handles 1812OLCB Dividend, Olive Composite Blade Kershaw Knives
The Dividend is more striking than ever with its new Composite Blade and machined and anodized aluminum handle. Kershaw’s proprietary Composite Blade Technology joins two steels in one blade. In this case, CPM D2 and Bohler N690. Kershaw put the Bohler N690 on the blade upper to take advantage of its corrosion resistance and exceptional hardness. They put the D2 on the cutting edge to take advantage of its wear resistance, toughness, and excellent edge retention. Then they permanently joined them in a “toothlike” pattern for warbird-like style. The aluminum handles in olive curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocket clip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Flipper - The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- 4-Position - The user may position the pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down, left or right-handed carry.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of their knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: Composite Bohler N690 Stainless Steel and D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Olive Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (82 g)
- Made in the USA