Kershaw 2080 Terran Assisted Flipper Knife 3.13" Bead Blasted Sheepsfoot Blade, Bead Blasted Stainless Steel Handles 2080 Terran Folding Knife Kershaw Knives
The Terran serves as an all-purpose EDC with a refined, modern design. This SpeedSafe folder's all-steel construction makes it a strong everyday user, yet its slim design and a deep-carry pocket clip allow for easy carry in the pocket. Likewise, the 3.13" blade maintains a sleek profile, while a strong tip also provides durability during work tasks. Detailed machining on the handle and backspacer creates a unique, cohesive aesthetic, rounding out this complete package.
- Sleek, modern design, sharp performance
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look
- The steel handle is contoured for comfort
- Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Textured handle and backspacer give the knife a unique look and feel
- Blade Length: 3.13"
- Cutting Edge: 2.91"
- Closed Length: 4.00"
- Overall Length: 7.13"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Handle Thickness: 0.39"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Tip-Up Carry
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Made in China