Kershaw 2460 Vedder Assisted Flipper 3.25" Gray Sheepsfoot Blade, Gray Steel Handles with G10 Overlays 2460 Vedder Folding Knife Kershaw Knives
Kershaw's Vedder offers distinctive looks and top function.On the style side of the equation, the Vedder features an attention-getting handle treatment. The steel handle is titanium-carbo-nitride coated in soft matte gray. But then Kershaw added two 3D-machined G10 overlays that not only look great but also enhance grip.On the performance side, the Vedder’s 8Cr13MoV blade offers a razor edge that lasts, while still making re-sharpening easy. SpeedSafe assisted opening ensures access to the blade is always fast and easy — and only one hand is needed to have your blade work ready.A solid frame lock secures the blade open during use. A reversible, deep-carry pocket clip lets the knife ride low in your pocket for security and the better part of valor.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.0 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Gray Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coated
- Handle Material: Gray Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coated Stainless Steel with 3D Machined G10 Overlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Deep Carry
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (118.0 g)