Kershaw 3850 Swerve Assisted Flipper 3" Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black FRN Handles 3850 Swerve Kershaw Knives SWERVE, BUT DON'T MISS IT
You’re going to like this one. It’s designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife.The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches.For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw’s exclusive K-Texture™ on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 3D-machined FRN
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Made in China